Family Focused Sales Success!
The Family Travel Advisor Forum is an exclusive event designed to engage a global base of suppliers with North Americas leading family travel sellers. The event will bring in upwards of 130 qualified travel sellers, who are hand-selected based on the business opportunities they represent to supplier partners.
Travel agents selected to attend the Forum will take part in a stringent process, including an application, interview and reference check, where their individual annual business will be evaluated to determine eligibility. We will identify top-producing travel agents for our hosted travel agent program, and also offer a reserve of positions for travel agents with a proven book of sales, and aspirations to grow their family travel business. Agents that are selected will be evaluated based on their contribution to the family group market, such as multi-generation travel, reunions among other group getaways.
Hand-Selected Travel Agents We Host
Delegates will comprise a mix of owners and manager, front-line agents and IC’s from across North America.
The event is limited to 65 travel suppliers, providing all participants a conducive environment to network and forge meaning business relationships. In addition to meeting with a qualified audience of professional family travel sellers, supplier benefits include:
- Three night all-inclusive accommodations at the beautiful Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun (Monday arrival; Thursday departure)
- Branded tabletop with open engagement times and a diary of 35+ mutually pre-scheduled meetings.
- Inclusion in all Evening Networking events* for one company representative
- Brand visibility with company listings online, within our proprietary meetings system and in the Events Official Event Registry
- Dedicated social media posts
- Exclusive promotional opportunities to top-performing travel sellers!
BONUS: The Family Travel Advisor Forum’s all-inclusive venue* allows you to take full-advantage of top amenities at no additional cost!
Please note, subject to venue rules, exhibitors who do not stay at the host property may be required to pay an additional daily fee to access lunch functions.
Here is a snapshot of our 2020 selected Advisors:
- An average of $800K to $1 Million in annual bookings
- Specialized sellers with diverse client vacation interests in areas such as active travel; beaches; cruise vacations; cultural and educational; faith based; villas and more!
- Regions of most interest: US; Caribbean; Mexico; Latin America; Africa; Asia; and Europe
- Average nightly rate for a family of four: $800 all-inclusive; $500 EP
The top factor travel agents are eager to attend, is to meet with participating supplier partners. Participating suppliers will showcase an array of domestic and international commissionable opportunities within the family group vacation markets, including:
- All-inclusive brands
- Hotel and resort properties (independent and chains)
- Tour Operators
- Cruise Lines
- Transportation Providers
- Destination Management Companies
Contact Jennifer Fernandez, SVP Events & Content to learn more!
Email: Jennifer@TravelSMG.com or Call: (718)979-1952